Library Management System
- With this system, it is possible to automate cataloguing, trace defaulters and check availability of books.
- It automates and organizes library operations and helps with maintaining details of books present in the library.
- Staff can track number of copies available for a given book, status of books (Issued/Available for circulation), collect fines, generate insightful reports to identify gaps, future needs and student reading trends.
- Overall, this electronic module improves the structure of the library and enhances the efficiency of the librarian.
Features of The Library Management System
- Built on barcoding of books.
- Institutes can easily organize and manage the book details.
- Track items issued/renewed, barcode scanning of books.
- Manage all the book records from a single dashboard.
- Students can access details of books available from their dashboard and issue/renew them.
- The librarian can get reports on the list of books issued or due for return during any given time period.
- Export item data in the form of a CSV file.
- Create digital receipts for fines.
- Generate customized reports for library inventory and fine collections.
- Link fines paid by any given student to their discipline records.