Courses and Batches
This unique feature helps schools, colleges, and training institutions manage multiple courses and batches systematically. With this feature, educational institutions can:
- Add New Courses/Batches – Institutions can create/edit/delete courses.
- Access Student Information – It is possible to sort student information course – wise/batch – wise, add student categories andre – classify students.
- Manage Subject Details – It is possible to manage corresponding subject details for different courses and set admission details per course.
Features of Course and Batch Management System
This system can
- Support all variations of courses and batches across different levels of the institution.
- Store student documents/records and display the min the student profile.
- Assign class teachers with specific access/editing rights for the allocated batch.
- Sort students batch – wise and assign them roll numbers.
- Adapt to the institution’s system and process the correct configuration of courses, batches and other general settings.
- Customize the system according to the academic year set – up to manage examinations.
- Enable auto – logout if not used for a prescribed time.
- Enable Single Sign option for Microsoft and Google platforms.
- SMS settings can be customized for outbound communications.